We request personal information from you (including your name, email address, business name, and/or phone number) when you create an account with us on our website. We also collect information about your activities on the Application, which may include your personal contacts and recordings of interviews with third parties.
We use your data to provide you with products and services that you request, to improve our products and services, and to provide you with information on our products and services (you can always opt-out from this).
We will take reasonable measures to secure your data, and we store it on our systems for as long as you have an account for legal reasons. You can access your data by contacting us using the information below.
19 Railroad Place, Suite 204
Saratoga Springs NY 12866
Insightpath is an online business platform that allows users to solicit and analyze customer feedback to help companies build better products, solve issues faster and improve organizational processes.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, AND HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We request information from you (which may include your name, address, business name, telephone number, email address, and payment information) when you:
- Create an Insightpath account.
- Request information from us.
- Send us an email or other correspondence.
The information we collect enables us to:
- Provide to you the products and services that you request.
- Allow for use of our Application.
- Personalize our communications to you.
- Provide information concerning our services.
Inform you about new Insightpath products or services you may be interested in (you can always opt out of this).
If you create an Insightpath account, Insightpath may collect the following additional data:
- Data required to create a user account (e.g. name, email address, and password).
- Data required to process payments related to the services or products you have purchased from us (credit card and billing information).
- Data related to the technical behavior and performance of the Application, which allows us to provide service diagnostics and improve our products and services.
- Technical information from the Application to help us improve your user experience and help troubleshoot any problems you may encounter.
- Data from your user account (name and email) may be used to inform you about new products and services from Insightpath that might be of interest (if you have opted in, where required by law).
- Insightpath routinely records technical information such as IP addresses and browser type and version when the browser or your mobile device contacts Insightpath servers. This information is used for troubleshooting and is stored on servers which may be located outside of your country of residence.
- When you create a user account, Insightpath collects and stores your email address, which from that point forward is used for communication purposes relating to services and products from Insightpath.
Insightpath may use email to contact you with questions regarding your input. We use email to answer your online questions to us or requests for information. We may send email newsletters containing promotions of products and services and news (if you have opted in, where required by law). Occasionally, we may contact you via email to ask for permission to reprint what you have written, as a testimonial, for use on our website or in our printed materials.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH OTHERS
The following are the limited situations where we may share your personal data:
For Application users and/or Insightpath customers:
- We may share your personal data with trusted third parties that perform business functions (e.g. hosting of our website, analyzing data or technical monitoring of our systems) or provide services on our behalf (e.g. email marketing services, payment processors, or support services).
- All such third parties will be required to adequately safeguard your personal data and only process it in accordance with our instructions.
- Sometimes Insightpath offers you a service in cooperation with other companies. In such cases, we may exchange your personal data with these companies to allow you to make optimal use of our combined services. Insightpath will only do so when we consider that the third parties will provide a welcome additional service and we will only share your data with these companies with your prior consent.
- Upon the sale or transfer of Insightpath and/or all or part of its assets, your personal information may be among the items sold or transferred.
- Insightpath may share non-personal information publicly and with our partners subject to the user’s consent. We take steps to keep this non-personal information from being associated with specific end users and we require our partners to do the same.
- We may also disclose your personal information (i) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (ii) to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, and (iii) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Insightpath, our customers, or others.
For those Insightpath account holders who provide business contact lists or utilize Application customer interview features, as well and Insightpath interviewees:
- We may process and disclose your contact lists and interview recordings, transcriptions, summaries or excerpts of interviews to users of our customer accounts that are associated with the contact list provided or through which the interview was initiated.
- Upon the sale or transfer of Insightpath and/or all or part of its assets, the contact lists, recordings, transcriptions, summaries or excerpts of these interviews may be among the items sold or transferred.
- We may also disclose the contents of contact lists or interviews (i) to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; (ii) to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, and (iii) if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Insightpath, our customers, or others.
YOUR ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You can request access to and have the opportunity to modify or delete personal information by contacting us using the information provided herein. For security reasons, we reserve the right to take steps to authenticate your identity before providing access to any personal data. Subject to applicable law, we may charge you a small fee to access your personal data. We will provide an individual access to any personal information we hold about them within 30 days of any request for that information. Unless it’s prohibited by law, we’ll remove any personal information about an individual from our servers at their request. Because of the way we maintain certain services, it may take some time before backup copies are erased, and we may retain certain data if we are required to do so for legal reasons.
DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS FOR INDIVIDUALS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION AND/OR THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
- be informed of our intent to transfer your personal information to another country or international organization, the recipients of that information, and where information regarding the applicable privacy safeguards may be obtained;
- request access to your personal information;
- request correction of your personal information if it is incorrect;
- request that we delete or stop processing your personal information under certain circumstances;
- object to our processing of your personal information under certain circumstances;
- request that we restrict our processing of your personal information, and where our processing is based on your consent, withdraw that consent (which may be done by emailing: support@Insightpath.io) without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- request that we transmit your personal information either to you or another service provider under certain circumstances (costs may apply);
- be informed of your right to complain to a supervisory authority if you feel that we have not complied with applicable laws regulating your personal information (contact information for supervisory authorities may be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm).
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply. For more information, or to make a request, please email: support@Insightpath.io with your name, email address, request, and basis for your request.
SECURITY AND RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Insightpath will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data are properly secured using appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that they are protected against unauthorized or unlawful use, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure, accidental or wrongful destruction, and loss. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you services. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements. We do collect and retain “aggregate data,” that is, group data with no personal identifiers, which is used to help us understand how the Application is being used and to improve its usability.
NOTICE OF BREACH OF SECURITY
Nobody is safe from hackers. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects and/or presents a real risk of significant harm to you, then Insightpath will notify you and required others as soon as possible in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
PRIVACY OF MINORS
Minors under the age of 18 must obtain their parent or guardian’s permission before using Insightpath software and services. We do not otherwise knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under 18 without parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any unauthorized information from or about a minor under 18, please contact us at support@Insightpath.io.
AUTOMATIC INFORMATION COLLECTION AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We do not track our visitors across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore we do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your internet browser may allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
GOOGLE CALENDAR AND OUTLOOK INTEGRATIONS
Users may opt to integrate Insightpath with Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook. Doing so provides Insightpath with:
- The ability to view your calendar to look for time openings that can be selected by your contacts.
- Add new items to your calendar when your contacts sign-up for a meeting.
- Add new items to your calendar to perform follow-up phone calls to your contacts.
- Remove these items from your calendar in the event that the contact cancels.
Users can revoke this right at any time on the Project Schedule page or by sending an email to Support@Insightpath.io.
No data from your calendar will be stored by Insightpath systems and this data will not be shared with anyone else. Insightpath, LLC employees do not have access to your calendar.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND OTHER WEBSITES
Insightpath may include social media features in conjunction with its products and services, like links to Facebook® or Twitter® pages. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. We may also maintain presences on social media platforms like Facebook®, Twitter®, and LinkedIn. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
LOCATION OF INFORMATION
You understand that electronic communications may be accessed by unauthorized parties when communicated across the internet, network communications facilities, or other electronic means. You agree that we are not responsible for any electronic communication and/or any of your data which may be lost, altered, intercepted or stored without authorization during the transmission of any data whatsoever across networks not owned and/or operated by us. We do not guarantee that your information will not be misused or disclosed to third parties. We will not have any liability to you for any such misuse or disclosure.
19 Railroad Place, Suite 204
Saratoga Springs NY 12866
Try it for Free
Let us show you how easy it is to organize meetings, track results and improve your business, starting now.